Personal Insurance - Home & Contents Insurance

Home & Contents Insurance

Home is where the heart is. At East West Insurance Brokers, we believe that protecting your prime personal investment and your most prized possessions is important. To save you time sifting through the many home & contents insurance policies out on the market, our brokers can help select and offer you an informed decision about your policy.

This insurance is available to cover your home and contents against fire, storm, theft, fusion and even accidental loss or damage. Flood cover is also available should you feel you need protection from a flood.

Learn how EWIB can help you

Whether you are a homeowner or are renting, you need to ensure your assets are protected under a home & contents insurance policy. There are various levels of cover available, such as defined events, accidental damage and new for old replacement.

Often many people overlook or do not believe that they need liability cover in their home & contents insurance. However, we believe it is important in the event that someone injures themselves at your home, you are protected against them holding you legally liable. Public liability covers you for legal costs and compensation should you become legally liable to pay, as the result of an occurrence in which you were found negligent and caused personal injury or damage to a third party or their property.

When insuring the buildings of your home you automatically receive public liability insurance and when insuring contents, you automatically receive personal liability insurance, all at no extra cost to you.

At East West Insurance Brokers, our specialised brokers have many years of experience in the insurance industry and are able to tailor and arrange the appropriate cover in providing your home with highlevel protection against potential risks.

Benefits in this policy may include:

  • Cover for a range of events, including flood, storms, fire, theft, and more
  • Accidental damage
  • Portable contents (jewellery, mobile phones, laptops, etc.)
  • Legal liability
  • Temporary accommodation
  • Essential temporary repairs

Why Is Home & Contents Insurance Important?

Many valuable items need to be specified on your home & contents policy in order to be insured for their correct value. Items such as jewellery, gold or silver ornaments, paintings, antiques, etc. often need to be listed separately.

Some other contents are restricted to certain amounts unless items such as tools of trade, negotiable documents, bicycles etc. are specified. Different policies have different limits and our brokers are able to tailor a policy to suit your individual needs.

Our aim is to help and support you in the event of an unexpected situation. We know that having that extra layer of protection for your home and personal belongings will ensure your peace of mind. Our brokers have the experience to guide you through the available options on home & contents insurance.

How Confident Are You that Your Insurance Risks are Adequately Covered?

East West Insurance Brokers aim to arrange the most appropriate cover for you by providing tailored solutions to suit your business needs. We will also support and assist you, in the event of a claim.

Speak to us to ensure your business is protected with appropriate home & contents insurance today.

*Please note all insurance policies have exclusions. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement or Policy Wording before deciding whether the insurance policy meets your needs.

Have a Question?

Get in Touch.

We would be very pleased to answer your questions and assist you to secure cost-effective and risk-effective insurance.

If you would like to discuss any of these fields or would like to get started with us as your insurance broker, feel free to give us a call on 1800 809 132 or get in touch online.

WordPress Image Lightbox