Farm Pack Insurance
Agriculture is among the most profitable industries in the world. Farmers will invest millions of dollars into their farm which will lead to a profit. It is important for farmers to be protected with farm insurance in this niche industry to safeguard their business and investments in the long run.
This coverage helps to protect your investment in the event of an accident, damage or loss that can potentially wipe out your only source of income for your family and your business.
Learn how EWIB can help you
At East West Insurance Brokers, we understand that your agriculture business is a unique one. With potential risks such as unpredictable weather and uncertainty damages that could destroy your farming business, our brokers are able to offer a wide range of protection for your peace of mind should the unexpected event happen.
Our brokers apply expert knowledge in the agriculture industry to minimise the uncertainties you may face as a farmer. We do the hard work for you to ensure we provide you with all your farm insurance needs designed and tailored specifically for your business.
The Farm Pack includes (but is not limited to):
- Domestic section (e.g. Home & contents)
- Farm property (e.g. Workshop, shed, tanks, silos)
- Farm Liability (e.g. farming activity – livestock / grain)
- Farm Vehicles (e.g. private motor vehicles, paddock bashers, tractors)
- Machinery Breakdown
Benefits in this policy may include:
- Defined events or accidental damage cover available for home property and/or farm property.
- Unspecified jewellery cover included up to $10,000 for any one item, pair, set or collection.
- Emergency storage of home contents following an insured event up to 12 months.
- Up to $20 Million for personal legal liability.
- Farm property – for unspecified covers up to $40k available for farm buildings, farm contents, farm machinery and infrastructure and improvements.
- Fencing options: “per kilometre” cover or first loss fencing (up to $500,000) cover.
- Machinery across multiple situations.
- Hay – Optional multi situation cover.
- Specified contents – Australia wide coverage.
- Flexible motor coverage under the farm pack – motor vehicles section.
- Blanket machinery breakdown cover with the option of $20k or $30k sum insured.
- Theft cover – Australia wide coverage.
- Optional coverage for “additional costs” to maintain farm business after an insured loss.
Why Is Farm Insurance Important?
It’s important to safeguard the future of your business when the unexpected occurs. The farm insurance pack is extremely important as circumstances are bound to happen anytime. For example, your crops could be contaminated with certain bacteria/disease, or there could be a breakdown of the machinery, or an individual might get sick after purchasing your crops. The uncertainties are endless and worrying.
In the event that an insured disaster does strike, you are able to recoup your losses with the farm insurance pack. This puts you at ease knowing that your business is protected against potential insurable risks and threats.
From hobby farms to larger scale operations and acreage, our brokers have years of experience to arrange and tailor your farm insurance package for different types of farm operations and the conditions that you may face. The farm insurance pack has been designed to meet the insurance needs of a wide range of farming and horticultural businesses throughout Australia. Our brokers offer flexibility and can tailor a policy to meet the specific needs of your business.
The farm insurance pack plays a significant role in ensuring your peace of mind by keeping your agribusiness successful for the long haul.
How Confident Are You that Your Insurance Risks are Adequately Covered?
East West Insurance Brokers aim to arrange the most appropriate cover for you by providing tailored solutions to suit your business needs. We will also support and assist you, in the event of a claim.
Speak to us to ensure your business is protected with appropriate farm pack insurance today.
*Please note all insurance policies have exclusions. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement or Policy Wording before deciding whether the insurance policy meets your needs.