Your home is your safe haven. There is no denying that home is where the heart is. Therefore, the need to provide protection for your home contents is extremely important. Whether you are a homeowner or are renting, you need to ensure your assets are protected under a home & contents insurance policy.

Often many people overlook or do not believe that they need liability cover for their home & contents. We believe it is important in the event someone injures themselves at your home, you are protected against them holding you legally liable or as a result of an occurrence in which you were found negligent and caused personal injury or damage to a third party or their property.

We also cover accidental mishaps that may happen around your home such as if you were to spill a drink on your laptop or drop your new mobile phone in water. Some other contents are restricted to certain amounts unless items such as tools of trade, negotiable documents, bicycles etc. are specified.

At East West Insurance Brokers, we understand that these are valuable items to you. We believe that protecting your most prized possessions is important. We can carefully tailor cover in providing your home with high-level protection against potential risks.

Benefits in this policy may include:

• Cover for a range of events, including flood, storms, fire, theft, and more
• Accidental damage
• Portable contents (jewellery, mobile phones, laptops, etc.)
• Legal liability
• Temporary accommodation
• Essential temporary repairs

We have a team of professional brokers that can guide you through the available cover options to meet your insurance needs.

Learn how you can keep your home and personal assets safe, secure, and protected. Take the time to talk to us, you’ll be glad you did:

P: 1800 809 132

*Please note all insurance policies have exclusions. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement or Policy Wording before deciding whether the insurance policy meets your needs.


WordPress Image Lightbox